In addition to new and improved CO2 ratings on each and every vehicle on our interactive car leasing website, from Audi to BMW car leasing, we are pleased to announce another interesting fact! We recently collated information on the vehicles we have supplied to our customers over the last 4 years and we were extremely happy with the results.
Concept Vehicle Leasing are very proud to announce that In the last 4 years the average CO2 Emission Rating of the vehicles supplied by us has decreased dramatically, year on year.
Overall the efficiency and CO2 Ratings of the vehicles we have supplied has reduced by 35% in 4 years.
We discuss possible reasons for this dramatic reduction on our widely read, Concept Vehicle Leasing Blog, so why not have a read and subscribe today.
We continue our aims at reducing our average CO2s by a minimum of 9% for 2012-2013 thus bringing us into the realms of 110g/km CO2 and less. With the continued introduction of low CO2, Hybrid and Electric vehicles, we feel this is achievable.
Thank you to all our past and present customers for helping us to achieve this promising result, and let's save the world, one carbon footprint at a time.
Concept Vehicle Leasing Environmental Policy
Concept Vehicle Leasing specialises in vehicle leasing and all aspects of Fleet Management. We understand that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. Concept Vehicle Leasing will endeavour to achieve this through regular performance monitoring and measuring, legal compliance, implementation and sharing best environmental practice.
We aim to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements, improve environmental performance continually, incorporate environmental factors into business decisions, reduce the environmental impact of activities, products and services and increase staff awareness and promote good environmental performance.
To deliver this policy, we have the following objectives:
- continually review, monitor and measure our environmental performance across company procedures, operations and policies and implement best environmental practice across the company
- comply with existing and current environmental legislations and regulations and to ensure that our partners and suppliers are legally compliant
- conserve energy and other natural resources by regular monitoring and setting saving targets every year
- improve efficiency of materials use by reduce-reuse-recycle policy
- work with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to improve their environmental performance
To meet our commitments we will:
- Review our environmental policy on a regular basis
- Set targets, monitor and communicate key objectives which will improve our environmental performance
- Publish information on our environmental performance.
If you have any questions or would like more information on this or any of our other policies or procedures, please call us on 0800 043 2050 or click below to enquire.
Download our Environmental Policy